Logging in from Off-Campus
When you are logging into a database from off-campus, you will be asked for your William Woods network username and password. This is your first initial, middle initial, last name and your student ID #. Example: Jane Ann Doe would be jadoe.
Finding Cited Articles
If you have a citation for an article and want to see if we have access to it through our resources, use the Journal Finder.
- Type in the title of the journal the article is from.
- You will then be given information on whether or not that journal is included in any of our databases or in print, and if so, what years are available.
- If an article you want is not available, you can then request it through Interlibrary Loan.
As a William Woods student, you have access to millions of items, including books and e-books.
- MOBIUS--a catalog containg the collections of over 60 libraries in Missouri. You can request items free of charge and have them sent to you at any MOBIUS library.
- Search for a book, then request it. Your cluster is ARTHUR. When asked for your campus ID number plus campus code, enter your student # followed by a ww.
- You can choose other clusters and locations for delivery.
- When you choose to pick up a book at another location (not WWU), be sure to take a picture ID and know your WWU student ID #.
Here is a useful link to a list of MOBIUS libraries and what "cluster" they belong to:
The name of the cluster is located to the left side. Choose a library you would like to pick up at, and make note of that cluster. When you go through the steps of requesting a book, choose ARTHUR as YOUR CLUSTER, but when asked for PICKUP LOCATION, choose the cluster of the library you want to pick up at, then choose the library.
There are several ways you can choose to manage your sources.