What is MOBIUS?
MOBIUS is a consortium of over 60 academic and regional libraries mostly in the state of Missouri. MOBIUS was created to allow patrons at member institutions to borrow materials from other libraries.
Accessing MOBIUS Catalog
If you want to borrow a book or other material that the WWU Library does not own, try searching MOBIUS for other libraries to borrow from.
Our CLUSTER is MOBIUS--ARTHUR.
Your CAMPUS ID is your WWU student number. Your CAMPUS CODE is ww. So, your CAMPUS ID plus CAMPUS CODE would be, for example, 123456ww (with no spaces between number and campus code).
If you want the book delivered to the WWU library--your PICKUP CLUSTER is MOBIUS--ARTHUR and PICKUP LOCATION is William Woods, Library Circ.
If you have any problems with requesting materials through MOBIUS, call the library at (573)592-4289 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Type in Search Terms
- If you are looking for a specific book WWU doesn't own, or researching a topic we don't have many books on, the first step is to go to the MOBIUS catalog in one of the 2 ways mentioned above.
- Type in the title of the book you are looking for, a keyword you are searching, or an author's name.
Find Title in the Results List
- When you get to the results page, find the title you are looking for and click on it.
Click on Request Button
- Click on the request button to begin the process of requesting the material.
- Choose your cluster.
Fill in Required Information
- Fill in all info and click submit. You will be told whether your request was successful.